Payment for purchases on our web pages is done through the PayPal method . What is PayPal?
- PayPal is a secure payment methods most widely used in online transactions
- It can be made using your credit card
- PayPal enables individuals and businesses to send and receive electronic money online
- Service providers are Paypal PayPal (Europe ) S.à rl et Cie, S.C.A. ( " PayPal " )
- For each payment made PayPal will give you the data relating to the payment in question both before and after receiving the request to make the payment
- In particular, this information will be communicated :
- on the web pages displayed before the execution of the payment ;
- in emails sent from PayPal to
- PayPal do not charge or commission for the execution of the payment even if the payment by Paypal is carried out through the use of your credit card
- The data that the user must provide to PayPal to make a single payment include data relating to the credit card or debit card
- The payment is made as soon as the payment schemes available to allow PayPal ( ie even within the next business day ) to the payment request ..
- Who does not want to use your credit card directly with us, can open a free PayPal account . To that end:
- Be an individual ( major) or a company able to enter into a legally binding contract , and
- Having successfully completed the registration process .
- Enter an email address that will also act as user ID ;
- Create a password, which together with the user ID (email address) , allows anyone to access their account and use its services.
- Through PayPal you can make payments in different currencies ( euro , U.S. dollars , Thai Baht , CZK , DKK , NOK , SEK, Australian dollars, Canadian dollars, Hong Kong dollars , New Zealand dollars , Singapore dollars , Hungarian forints , Swiss franc , new Taiwan dollars , new Israeli shekels , Argentine pesos , Philippine pesos , Mexican pesos , Brazilian reais , sterling, Polish zloty and Japanese yen ) .
- PayPal assists buyers who paid for their purchases through this method in the recovery of certain amounts by sellers, when the latter , under certain circumstances deliver " significantly not as described ."